Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Senior Citizens

Newness is in the air. The weather is gorgeous. Everything is in bloom and Seniors are thinking about their quickly approaching graduation. What an exciting time for them!

I love this age group and always enjoy the time with Seniors during our shoots. This year's Seniors make up a particularly special bunch of kids because my husband taught many of them 7 years ago when they were in 5th grade. I've watched these kids change and grow into adults. Where does the time go? (I'm feeling so old!)

Class of 2009, I wish you the very best in everything you do! May God richly bless each of you. Thanks for letting me photograph this important hallmark in your life!
Jaime


I remember when this kid was just a little guy. He looked a lot like his little nephew who is the darling 2 year old in this blog. He was also one of Caleb's all-time favorite students. Hard to believe he's all grown up!













Although I haven't known C for long, I loved her personality and comfort level in front of the camera. I asked her to describe herself in 5 words and "fun" was one of her chosen words. I agree completely.












More senior portraits to come soon...

No comments: