Friday, March 13, 2009

When a Man Loves a Woman...

...THIS is what it looks like.

I'm not sure there's much on earth more powerful than a man who loves his woman. I loved shooting this couple because their bond is magnetic and sweet and beautiful. When he looks at her, you just know. It's wonderful that their son gets to come into an environment so full of love. What a fortunate little boy.

Liz,
I'm so very happy for you. I can't wait to see your little man. You guys are going to make such great parents. I wish you all the best!
Blessings,
jaime
































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jaime we had such a wonderful, relaxing time with you capturing our memories. We look forward to the pictures with Gaige as the new member of our family! You are a wonderful friend and a fantastic photographer!