Sunday, March 15, 2009

Going to the Chapel...

I know Kathlin & John from the Grand Canyon where their lives divinely collided. It's fun watching life unfold and people being brought together in matrimony. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from yesterday's wedding.

Kaithlin and John,
THANK YOU for letting me be a part of your special day. You are a beautiful couple with beautiful and wonderful family and friends. It was a privilege to be there sharing it all with you. I wish you all the best. ...and remember, the courting has just begun!
I loved being a part of your day,
Jaime
























































1 comment:

John and Käthlin said...

Oh my gosh, these are beautiful Jaime! I can't wait to see all of the ones that come out from all your photography! You are an amazing photographer! Thank you so much for all you did at the wedding and reception~
In His Grace,
John and Käthlin