Sunday, September 28, 2008

Camera Bonding Time

I got to know this sweet family through another client and I'm so glad I did. They have great kids and I enjoyed strolling through Azalea Park with them all. The daughter was an absolute doll. I loved her gorgeous blue eyes, perfect skin and cute little braces. Such a sweetie! And the son was a perfect gentleman. He wasn't your typical 16 year old. Such a polite young man and good big brother.

W, D, T & R,
Thanks for letting me photograph your beautiful smiles. I'm so glad we did it. I'm glad everyone came out of their shells because you all were great. I hope you treasure your pictures for years to come.
Best wishes always,
Jaime


"Dog pile on the rabbit. Dan is the rabbit."








What kid doesn't feel this way when their parents smooch?


This was one of my favorite shots of the day.
Rachael was so sweet and cute. This picture pretty well sums her up:





Does a little sister ever get over her adoration for her big brother?
No, I don't think so.




Wendy has such a gorgeous smile and she is very photogenic. I love this shot that captures the joy that Dan brings her.


Maternal love:


No comments: