Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pretty and Pink

...Don't worry guys, Mom is the "pretty", you're the "pink".

This great family was so much fun. The two boys are 16 and 8. The older is 6'4"... and growing! The younger guy, although he was sick the morning of the shoot, was a great sport. They are both such polite and fun kids. They admire and respect one another. They get along great and their love was evident during the time I got to hang out with them. I really enjoyed these guys and their fun parents. We strolled around downtown and tried to capture some non-traditional shots. I think we succeeded and had a little fun in the process.

F & C,
I'm so glad I got to meet you and your boys. You guys are a terrific family and I really enjoyed the time I spent with you. Keep feeding those boys whatever it is you're feeding them. Keep teaching what you're teaching them. Both are working well!
It was a pleasure!
Jaime




























"Don't hate me because I'm tall..."


I love the symbolic "One" above the family. When I saw it I wanted to use it to represent their unity.


No comments: