Thursday, May 29, 2008

Magnificent Magnolias

The girls and I were out in the yard a couple of days ago enjoying this fabulous weather. Our magnolia trees are in bloom and to say they're gorgeous is an understatement. I had to take pictures of one we picked because if I told you they were bigger than Delainey's head, you would think I was exaggerating. I wish so bad that scratch and sniff computers were available because even as beautiful as these flowers are, they smell even more heavenly! They have a fragrance similar to that of a lemon, almost like lemon cookies. I love springtime!

My youngest daughter was not up for picture posing so I only got one with her and it didn't even include her face! My older daughter is rarely not in the mood to do pictures which is why there is a bazillion of her.













No comments: