Friday, May 8, 2009

Everybody Loves Raymond

I remember when Ray was born to my cousin and his wife. I can't believe that was over 18 years ago! Ray is one of the sweetest parts of our family. He is graduating this month and we are all so proud of him and his parents. Ray is the kindest 18 year old I've ever met and I believe it's because he's been surrounded by loving parents and grandparents throughout the years.

Ray~
I'm so proud of you. We love you so much. You have grown up to be such a fine young man. We're looking forward to your graduation party. I bet you'll be sure there's music and dancing.
Love you tons,
Jaime














Ray is never too far from some piece of musical or electronical equipment. This is his favorite, DeWalt:




Some of Ray's favorite people (his grandparents)are also some of my favorite people. They've been a big part in both our upbringings and have helped to shape both our lives. We're blessed to know them.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jaime~
You are amazing! These Pic's are beautiful! Raymond is so excited that he is on the internet...he is too cool! Thank you for taking special time with Ray and I to take these! You are a wonderful friend and cousin-in-law. You've captured my Ray so exactly and have touched my heart! I can't wait to see them all!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Loves,
NJ