Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Darling

I love to photograph people with sweet personalities. This darling young lady definitely has one. She was pretty shy at the begining but warmed up as we got going. I remember the first time I saw her since being back in AZ- I didn't recognize her. She had to tell me who she was because she had grown up and changed so much. She is still as lovely now as when I helped coach her on swim team almost 8 years ago.

S~
I wish you the very best in life as you branch out and head off to college. I'm so proud of you and the beautiful lady you've become. You will do great things as you pursue your dreams.
Jaime


















I literally teared up taking these with her parents. They are so proud and love her so much and it is very obvious and so sweet.




No comments: