Saturday, July 12, 2008

Vibrance

I had the great opportunity to photograph this hilarious family in downtown Charleston. What a bunch of clowns! I love this family and would happily take their photos any time. They're such a beautiful/handsome family but more importantly they are a blast and they are so close, even as adults. Their love for each other and family bond is so evident. I didn't have to work hard at all, just show up and shoot. I want my children to be like this when they're adults, the closest of friends.

















2 comments:

Stacy Kinard said...

Is this the Heath family? Its been so long I'm not sure! What beautiful pictures! You do such amazing work

Anonymous said...

Wow,Jaim! These are great pictures! The colors of their shirts go really well together. I really like the first picture and the picture of them using the crosswalk. :) We'll have to get some pics at Emmer's party.

Stace