Saturday, December 22, 2007

Great Expectations

What a perfect time of year to be pregnant! How wonderful to be anticipating the birth of your own child while celebrating the birth of the Christ child!
This beautiful couple is so excited about their first child who has no choice but to be gorgeous too. I told this pair that life is about to forever change for them but I don't think anyone can imagine how much until they experience it for themselves. I think parenting is one of the most challenging and most rewarding adventures in life. What a privilege it is to be a parent!
I am so excited for this sweet family to begin with the arrival of sweet little Sophie Marie. Best wishes to all three of you. Thank you for letting me photograph you during this precious time in your life! (By the way, I'm hoping she's born on the 30th because that's my birthday and you would still get an '07 tax break!)

"Caring for babies is easy... you just feed them on one end,
clean them on the other and hug them in the middle." -Unknown



No comments: